Monday, September 16, 2013

I took the plunge...

Confession:  I H.A.T.E trying new things.

I don't mind trying something new if I have half a chance of excelling.  But once I leave my comfort zone...well...let's just say it gets VERY uncomfortable.

That's how I sort of how I feel about retail.  It scares me to death.

But here I am...selling Usborne books.

Tonight, my kit came in the mail. (P.S.  The books are AWESOME!!!!)

I'm hosting my launch party on September 28, 2013.  To celebrate my business launch, I'll be releasing a new blog post every day as to why I've decided to sell Usborne books!

Here's a preview of what's to come.

Why I'm selling Usborne Books and More...
1) I love books!
2) I may not be a good sales person, but I am a good networker.
3) I am passionate about literacy.
4) I want to expand my circle of friends.
5) It's good to try something new once in a while.
6) We are going to build an awesome home library.

Check back tomorrow for some awesome pictures of my books, a link to my website, and to hear about two of the awesome craft fairs that I've already booked!  Also, tomorrow, I'll be giving the "why" of why I chose to take the plunge...

No comments:

Post a Comment